Become part of the Ward 38 Committee
Invitations are extended to all organized formations, interested groups and sectors to register and nominate a candidate to fill a Sector in the Ward 38 committees. The nomination will open from 28 June 2018 and close on 17 July 2018.
Nomination forms are available at Alberton Customer Care Centre, Public Participation office, 3rd Floor.
Sectors to be filled are as follows:
REQUIREMENTS to be nominated as a ward committee member and become a sector representative in a duly elected ward committee:
- The person must be a South African citizen
- The person must be a registered voter of that particular ward
- The person must be at least 18 years of age
- The person must have no criminal conviction, and
- The person must not owe Council money for services, or be in arrears but is willing to make the necessary arrangements to settle the account according to set Council policy
For more information, contact Ruth Kekana (011) 999 -2884, Finlay Nyandana (011) 999-5518 or Councillor Malcolm Maifala on 0840207479
The election will take place on Thursday 19 July 2018.