IEC Registration is coming up – Know your Ward 38 voting stations
With the General elections due to take place in May, residents are notified of the upcoming registration weekend and the venues of where they need to Register.
The registration weekend will take place over the weekend of 26 and 27 January 2019 and voting stations will be open on both days from 08:00 to 17:00 on both days.
Residents are also encouraged to visit the voting stations over the registration weekend to also ensure that they appear on the voter’s roll and that their address is captured correctly.
Voting stations across the ward a positioned conveniently for residents not to have to travel far to register and take part in voting on voting day.
Please note that residents who need to re-register includes those who have;
- Never voted before
- Are 16 years and older, however, can only vote when they are 18-years-old
- Have moved since the previous election.
Visit the following voting stations near where you stay to ensure that you are registered to vote in the upcoming elections.
- Hoërskool Dinamika, 55 Roy Campbell Street, Brackenhurst
- Glenview Primary School, 11 Appelgrein Street, Brackenhurst
- Laerskool Orion, Corner of Estelle and Toinette Streets, Brackenhurst
- Ekurhuleni West College, 25 Lake Arthur Street, Brackendowns, (Entrance on Letaba Street)
- Glenbrack High School, 52 Seligna Street, Brackendowns.
For more information regarding registering to vote in Ward 38, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0840207479.